Overnight Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $62,000 to $66,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical,
OVERNIGHT OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Overnight Operations Manager is responsible to lead, mentor and supervise the work of Overnight Team. Strong leadership knowledge and capabilities for overseeing effective cleaning of assigned areas (kitchens, bars, patios, staircases, and/or public areas) to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to clients according to hotel and company business objectives during the night time.
- Train and supervise maintenance staff at the site, including night cleaners -- inspecting all areas and ensuring that standards are upheld.
- Schedule routine cleaning and maintenance of all common areas, and as requested by the
- Monitor the cleanliness of grounds and oversee contractual obligations
- Assure walkways and grounds are clear.
- Monitor and operate cleaning equipment.
- Cleaning and providing training with team members
- Ensure trash removal and maintain the organization of the trash area.
- Assign projects to the overnight cleaning team
- Communicate to the director of operations with updates, feedback, inventories, orders, and disciplinary action
- Monitor and control schedules
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in maintenance work as well Inventory mechanical/janitorial supplies
- Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Ability to lead others and motivate people
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team; an intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills, i.e. Excel, Word plus Gmail, Google docs, Google calendar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Experience in Janitorial and Maintenance required.
Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We are committed to extending equal opportunity in employment to all qualified candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our organization. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship status, veteran or military status, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. Hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States.
Proper Hospitality Solutions LLCWhy Work Here?
Competitive hourly rates, amazing location
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Proper Hospitality Solutions LLC