Propeller Industries Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for delivering value and accounting services to clients from Propeller's portfolio of fast-growing consumer brand, technology and food & beverage companies. The role offers growth and exposure across several industries.
The Senior Accountant works closely with our Accounting Managers, as well as others at Propeller, to handle accounting transactions across several clients.
The ideal candidate possesses a solid operational and technical accounting background, strong communication skills, and the proven ability to juggle priorities and work proactively to drive results. This person is a self-starter and flexible; has a high level of integrity; is action and goal-oriented; and is comfortable in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment. The Senior Accountant must be able to prioritize and multi-task as they will be involved with each area of the accounting cycle for a variety of businesses. There will be some client interaction (verbal and written) as well as problem-solving, and administrative work.
Accounting & Reporting
- Process AP, AR, GL, inventory, and payroll transactions
- Prepare reconciliation schedules for balance sheet accounts such as: prepaid expenses, fixed assets, and accrued liabilities
- Prepare financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, and Cash Flow)
- Review and troubleshoot inventory management and COGS issues
- Prepare local compliance filings, business property tax, business licenses and 1099s
- Assist with financial/accounting and governmental audits
- Manage client expense reporting process
- Maintain consistent accounting policies and procedures across clients
- Deliver high quality client service to a portfolio of clients in multiple industries
- Develop an understanding of client teams and clients' business models
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 4 years of operational accounting experience
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experienced in QBO and related software tools (Shopify, SOS, Cin7)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, IQ, and EQ
- CPA and/or Big-4 experience a plus
- Expertise working in e-commerce start-up or consumer packaged goods a plus
Benefits Offered: Generous Vacation & Sick Pay, Medical (Employer pays 100% for Employee coverage), Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, and Commuter Benefits.
About Propeller Industries:
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Propeller Industries