Are you an Accountant looking to gain more experience working with the fastest growing e-commerce, food & beverage and SaaS start-ups in the US? Do you want to enhance your knowledge and skills by working on a collaborative team handling multiple clients in various industries?
If so, come join us at Propeller Industries to take your career to the next level. We are a close-knit team of accounting and financial professionals who love to work in a dynamic environment and help companies grow.
As an Accounting Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Oversee monthly financial close process
- Ensure accuracy and timely delivery of financial statements
- Interact closely with founders, CEOs and CFOs
- Establish processes and internal controls
- Manage international teams of accountants
- Assist in preparation of board and investor reporting
- Prepare State and Local compliance filings
- Deliver highest level of client service
- 4-6 years experience in full cycle accounting
- QuickBooks and Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP and financial statements
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to work with a high level of independence
- Ability to be proactive and in-tune with clients' needs
Bonus points for the following:
- Prior experience with e-commerce start-up or consumer packaged goods company
- Strong working knowledge of inventory management and ability to set up operational processes for accurate inventory accounting
- Expertise in QBO and related software tools (e.g. Shopify, SOS, Cin7)
- Netsuite or Intacct experience
Benefits Offered: Generous Vacation & Sick Pay, Medical (Employer pays 100% for Employee coverage), Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, 3% Employer contribution to your 401K, Annual Education and Commuter Benefits.