Shipping Associate- Film, Memorabilia & Entertainment
Do you love movies? I mean do you really, really love movies? If the answer is “yes!” we are the perfect company for you to work for. You will spend your whole day talking about, working with and being around items used on screen by your favorite stars and everything that goes with it. We have the very best atmosphere here because we share the same never-ending enthusiasm for our product (we are the best in the world at it too!). We get things done at pace through collaboration and excellent planning. If you are lucky enough to be shortlisted for an interview, we are so confident that the people you meet will convince you that you want to join our family that we won’t have to sell it to you.
To keep our Shipping team producing at a high quality, accuracy and timely with customer orders, we are searching for a candidate who will be 'highly professional, possess leadership skills, organized, detailed and be a superstar.’ You will be a critical part of our team leading the dispatch of all our auction content to our customers globally.
The Shipping Associate is responsible for the shipping of post auction items to clients worldwide. The Shipping Associate locates and safely packs items for shipment, verifying the contents are safely prepared prior to dispatch. The position also adheres to the shipping department’s daily volume goals and best practices. This position reports to Prop Store Shipping Manager and will interface with Intake, Warehouse Administration, Auction and upper Management.
- Utilize Ship Station to prioritize customer orders
- Assist department Manager with Zendesk customer tickets, shipping quotes and follow-up correspondence to customers
- Assist department Manager with trouble shooting problematic orders
- Locate, pull, pack and assemble client orders, check documents and report lost or misplaced items
- Inspect all items prior to shipping and advise Manager of any discrepancies
- Proactively monitors own work for timeliness and accuracy. Ensure items are correctly packaged and safe from damage
- Prioritize the dispatch of purchased items to VIP and high-profile clients both internationally and domestically upon receipt of order
- Coordinate with Warehouse Administrator to utilize hand tools / pallet jacks to retrieve and prepare items for shipping
- Monitor shipping supplies and materials. Ensure supplies are maintained in an organized manner in shipping area
- Meet department performance expectations as defined by defined shipping metrics
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, with the ability to follow work instructions within area of responsibility
- Work effectively under stress and possess the ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess a collaborative approach and flexibility in working with others in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing fast-growing environment
- Performs additional tasks and duties as needed, directed and assigned
- Adhere to Prop Store attendance policy
- Positive attitude with a willingness to collaborate as a team player with co-workers and management
- Customer service oriented and experience in providing customer service support with shipments
- Strong customer facing and communication skills
- Proficient in email and Microsoft Windows environments (Microsoft office, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Possess a love of movies
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Process minimum of 5 orders within 8-hour window of order receipt in Ship Station
- Customer ticket resolution and closure within 7 business days
- Customer shipments completed within 48 hours of order receipt dependent on volume
- Able to safely operate and have experience with a forklift - forklift certification a plus
We offer our employees a competitive benefits package, which includes a comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Plan.
*Employment with the company is contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Any initial offer of employment will be conditional and you will be asked to consent to a background check prior to being formally hired. If your background check returns results that the Company believes may disqualify you from employment, you will be afforded an opportunity to explain and rebut any adverse information contained within your background check in accordance with state and local law.
Why Work Here?Prop Store are the world leader in Movie Memorabilia. With a 20-year history of growth and ongoing expansion plans. They are the #1 Trusted source by fans and collectors worldwide.
Do you love movies? I mean really love movies? If I said "Lock X Foils in attack position" would you be able to tell me what happens next?
Santa Clarita, CA