It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is looking for a proactive, responsible, highly motivated Professional Services Manager to oversee the Technical Project Management team for their Information Security Professional Services Organization. The ideal candidate will oversee the team to ensure business programs and projects meet organizational goals and objectives. The team will holistically encompass working across all business and technical units within the Information Security Professional Services Organization to drive overall Program success in a shared Professional Services delivery model. The candidate must have a strong Technical background with extensive Project/Program Management and Process Improvement skills along with a proven ability to provide exceptional Customer Service. The candidate will have shown demonstrated abilities in leading teams, building consensus (influencing and driving change), and having a "make it" happen attitude.
- Provide the tools, processes, procedures and training for the collection, monitoring and reporting of key performance indicators and program health metrics addressing cost, schedule, technical performance, and quality
- Build and grow an effective global team.
- Continually define ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Work closely with the technical Engagement Managers to ensure timely delivery of all project deliverables, reviewing and assisting contract deliverables including operations dashboard, status reporting, and risk/issues logs
- Providing project-related services to support a business unit or division within an organization including, but not limited to, portfolio management, governance, operational project support and human resources utilization.
- Providing operational & delivery excellence.
- Providing communication to internal and external audiences at the executive level.
- Building capacity planning & costing models.
- Mentoring, training, and developing the skills of the team
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing multiple aspects of a project (finance, contract, security, training, customer relations, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools (ability to create accurate spreadsheets in Excel and presentations in PowerPoint)
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with critical partners, both internal and external
- Experience working with industry verticals such as Financial Services, Health Care, Insurance, etc.
- 2 - 5 years experience running a Technical Project Management team.
- Strong project management skills with a high attention to detail.
- Some Travel.
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today's advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges