It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is looking for excellent software engineering interns to join the Security Products Group. We analyze data on a massive scale in solutions that detect and stop cyber attacks against our customers. We are a fast-paced, high-energy group that is constantly seeking innovative ways to prevent the latest cyber threats quickly and automatically. This is an environment where you will be given the opportunity to make a real impact. The team has a highly collaborative culture that enjoys learning and solving big problems. We are looking for individuals that are as passionate as we are about building great software.
As an intern, you will work closely with your team members and take end-to-end ownership of real product features by writing efficient and maintainable code. You will be joining a team of talented engineers who work up and down the software stack to tackle challenging issues of scale, reliability, security, and usability for our customers.
Your Current Super -Skills
- Pursuing a bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- Strong coding & debugging skills in an object-oriented language (Java, Python, C++, Ruby, C#, Obj-C)
- Great communication skills and a love to learn new things
- Some experience with web application development a plus (bonus for both frontend & backend)
You have the ability and interest in working full time (40 hours/week) onsite in our office. You are currently pursuing an undergraduate degree (2020 new college grads also eligible), and are successfully maintaining an above average GPA, preferably 3.0 or higher. This summer internship is scheduled to run for 11 weeks from June - August 2020.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today's advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
Proofpoint is an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.