It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is seeking a proactive, organized and experienced individual with excellent customer service and project management skills to join the Professional Services team. Your role will include planning and managing Proofpoint's People Centric Security Program Customers. The majority of these changes will be extremely large, complex engagements. You will be responsible for setting customer expectations, tracking SOWs, facilitating communication and escalations and planning and driving projects to successful completion.
- Engage with new and existing enterprise customers in a program management capacity, engaging Proofpoint resources to lead the customer in Proofpoint's People-Centric Security Program.
- Collaborate with Resident CISO, Threat Analysts, Technical Account Managers, Solutions Architects, Technical Consultants, and Technical Project Managers to deliver results in improving the customer's security posture and maturity.
- Coordinate people-centric assessment activities with Proofpoint and customer resources.
- Align customer to complete implementations, training activities, People-centric
- Develop and deliver quarterly executive reports on progress of the People-Centric Security Program
- Partner with sales teams to identify opportunities for adding additional products
- Collaborate with Proofpoint Leadership in establishing People-Centric Security Program's best practices
- Provide mentoring and leadership to the Professional Services team as well as the larger sales and support organization
BSCS or equivalent experience
10+ years industry experience in a customer-facing Professional Services role
5+ years industry experience in a Project or Program Management role
Strong project and program management skills and high attention to detail
Excellent presentation and communication skills
Technical background in enterprise applications, software, and services
A thorough background of Internet protocols and how they work (HTTP, SMTP, etc.)
Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.)
Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture
Approachable demeanor, the ability to build trust with team members
Able to impact at all levels of the organization
Ability to think strategically and deliver tactically
Resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
Exceptional ability to build relationships and enhance cooperative working relationships
Adept at conflict resolution: This job entails working with a variety of people and personalities
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today's advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges