We are looking for candidates with experience in the retail - hospitality and restaurant/food service industry for our Full Time Event Sales and Customer Support position.
Do you strive for every customer to have an over the top experience?
Do you set challenging goals and push yourself to attain those with a no matter what mentality?
Do you thrive in a team environment to help others hit their goals?
Then you might be what we are looking for!
Proof Management showcases brands to buyers in person. Our event-based campaigns are customized to bring companies and consumers together. We conduct thorough research to ensure that our solutions outshine the competition and drive profits fast. Our offline approach is ideal for meeting the unique needs of any audience.
In the Event Sales and Customer Support position, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, managing consumers perception of products, direct customer communications, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.We encourage candidates with experience in hospitality, hotels, and restaurants to apply as customer service, time management, adaptability, and people skills are essential in this role!
Qualities we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurship mentality
- Driven to continuously learn new techniques
- Excellent Communications and Leadership Skills
- Hunger for success and interests growth opportunities
- 0-5 years experience managing public and marketing events, retail, sales, promotions, campaigns
- BS in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related experience
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships within the consumer, business and/or clients
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful communications/marketing strategies and plans
- Proven ability to plan and execute events
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at both a strategic and an operational level
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Results driven, energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation
Proof Management, Inc
Why Work Here?Proof Management shows products live to consumers using customized interactive marketing campaigns. Our event-based solutions are backed by thorough research. We design them to outpace the competition and score profits fast. Using an offline and in-person strategy allows us to engage people and respond to their unique needs. Our approach has elevated us to industry leadership. Our clients count on our impact and expertise to their brand.
Training from the ground up from experts in the industry. Competitive pay available for the entire team.
Mount Pleasant, MI