To assist in the various stages of the machining process to achieve high quality
machined parts at maximum output.
Skills and Qualifications
* Must have knowledge of Manual and/or CNC machining.
Basic Computer Skills.
Detail Oriented with excellent organizational skills.
* Strong work ethic.
PERFORM * Ability to follow specific instructions.
JOB * Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritize.
DUTIES * Ability to Read Blue Prints.
* Understands how to read programs, specifically g&m codes.
* Has the knowledge and experience to be able to set up machines.
* Communication skills
* Must be willing and able to work evening shifts.
* Sets up machines to run parts.
* Operation of CNC and/or Manual Machines (mills and lathes)
* Performs routine maintenance on machines as necessary.
* Deciphers job orders and blue prints.
* Identifies and verifies various parts, tools, and materials.
* Uses various measuring devices such as calipers and gauges.
* Is acountable for quality of parts, tooling, and supplies.
* Verifies accuracy of paperwork.
* Adjust fixturing, machine, thread, and checks tolerances on parts.
* Periodically inspects tools, parts, and equipment for accuracy and/or
* Remains safety conscious at all times.
* Reads programs, specifically g&m codes.
* Works the 2nd shift in the evening
40-50+ hrs/wk (1st and 2nd shift)
You must submit your online application ON OUR WEBSITE:
THEN call 405-296-4644 to schedule your interview.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Follow us on
Thank you for applying, we hope to meet you soon!