Pronghorn Psychiatry, a small inpatient behavioral health unit specializing in acute psych and detox in Prescott Valley, AZ, is seeking Registered Nurses. We provide cutting-edge treatment to a diverse patient population.
We offer 12 hour shifts - three day work week and a set schedule. Pay dependent on shift: $32 base - up to $37 with differential.
Our Registered Nurses:
* Provide compassionate care consistent with evidence-based best practices, ensuring safe and effective detox and psychiatric stabilization.
* Lead by example, while functioning as a patient care, nursing, and clinical advocate.
* In conjunction with the Psychiatrist and all clinical staff, conduct clinical services and practices that are relevant, current, culturally competent, and meet the goals of the individuals served and the mission of the organization.
* Registered Nurse with an unencumbered license.
* Experience – psych experience preferred, but will consider great nurses of any background.
* Certification – able to obtain CPR and Handle with Care certification.
We hire based on fit within our dedicated team. We look for great attitude, excellent customer service skills, and genuine teamwork. Come join our growing team!
Must have an unencumbered RN license, clear a drug screen, and be able to obtain a level one fingerprint clearance card.
Pronghorn Psychiatry and Stoneridge Centers
Why Work Here?Pronghorn Psychiatry and StoneRidge Center utilizes a multifaceted approach that helps our patients overcome both mental health and addiction challenges. We offer brain-centered care at tiered levels of treatment depending on patient needs, including an inpatient stabilization program, daily outpatient programming, partial day programming, and an evening option to help you find balance with life obligations.
We combine a focus on breakthrough brain science alongside compassionate care to help our patients recover.
Prescott Valley, AZ