Permanent Remote MEP Mechanical Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Remote Before COVID, Remain Remote.*
Promus is a MEP Design Engineering firm seeking Mechanical Engineers for our 100% work-from-home opportunity! We are looking for those with professional with degrees in mechanical engineering, as well as experience in the design of lighting and power systems for commercial buildings.
- Lighting layout, light fixture selection, power device layout and circuitry, power distribution system, switchgear selection, and drafting/modeling
- HVAC heat load and energy calculations, equipment selection, system layout & sizing, and drafting/modeling
- REVIT and MEP experience*
- Professional Engineer's (PE) License
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years previous experience in mechanical engineering fields
- Familiarity with designs or schematics, strong problem solving, communication and critical thinking skills, proficient in MS Office, attention to detail and follow-through. Ability to prioritize and multitask, PE would be a plus.
- Paid time off and holidays
- Dental, medical, and vision insurances
- Competitive compensation based on experience
Promus is a multi-discipline firm of engineering consultants whose guiding principle is that of stewardship. We use our God-given engineering talents to be good stewards of not just our natural resources and environment, but also the investment of an owner, the time of others, the relationships of our clients, and the project itself. Our stewardship is not only reflected through traditional engineering services, but also with Energy and LEED services including energy audits, building commissioning, and LEED certification.