Customer Service Manager- Entry Level
The role of the Customer Service Manager is to execute tactical objectives and fulfilling our commitment to superior customer care and a positive customer experience. The role will directly lead local personnel for improving Net Promoter Scores, managing service requests, cycle time and ensuring effective communication within the market on results and performance.
• Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
• Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
• Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
• Trouble shoot and problem solve client or member accounts and issues
• Perform customer account maintenance requests from clients
• Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
• Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues (red flags)
• Suggest ideas and improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience preferred
• Minimum 4 years of customer service experience preferred
• Excellent training and customer services skills
• Strong organizational skills
• The ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
• Able to be flexible in a rapidly changing work environment
• Ability to work independently -- self starter
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager