Business Development Coordinator
Telecom Consulting is a leading marketing firm providing a full range of outsourced marketing and sales force solutions. We are an industry leader in several functional areas of promotional advertising, integrated marketing, and enjoy wide recognition for our work in brand consultation. We are at the forefront of the design and implementation of tailored marketing campaigns that immerse our client’s brands into the marketplace.
The Business Development Coordinator will perform a variety of marketing and sales duties on assigned client campaigns. The primary purpose of the position is to generate new business opportunities following proven processes to prospect business leads and close new accounts. The Business Development Coordinator will conduct high level conversations with business leads about how a client’s products and services will impact functionality and service levels. The successful candidate will be a strongly motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the company.
- Learn, build, and execute proven processes to generate new opportunities with consumers
- Strategize with executives each day on marketing and sales plans
- Engage consumers and business leads daily to educate them in products and services offered
- Continually discover and communicate consumer demand to clients and management
- Leverage marketing and sales tools to create a pipeline of potential customers
- Cultivate and develop strong relationships across departments and with team members
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales and business development
- 1-2 years related experience in marketing, sales or direct customer service
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Love of learning and work strongly in a team and as an individual
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager