Capturing the voice of the customer is more important than ever for brands to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving retail landscape. Clients becomes a platform for couponing/incentive delivery, loyalty signups, sampling strategy, and more.
- Engage customers who have used company to get feedback on their experience, what they liked, what they didn’t like, how they might value new incentives, etc.
- Get to know store personnel to determine if any issues have been observed, educating staff when necessary on company capabilities, and ensuring associates are happy with our service.
- Learn more about in-store operations and various department goals that might be relevant for future sales and execution strategy.
- Collaborate with company leadership to stay current on our technology in order to answer questions and concerns.
- Experience in retail sales, merchandising, or management
- Are mature, professional, and value your work experience
- Have an outgoing personality and enjoy getting to know personnel
- Are excited about the future of the customer experience and technology
- Bilingual is a plus
- Minimum Education Level:
- High school or equivalent
- Minimum Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Customer Engagement
- Sales Techniques
- Demonstrate Products
- Achieve Sales Goals
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager