We specialize in the development and training of individuals from the ground up, starting with entry level sales and marketing courses. Candidate promotions are based effort not seniority nor office politics. Our training staff utilizes structured week by week checklist/progress reports to ensure that each person is growing at a comfortable pace with the proper training and leadership.
Consulting with customers based on leads provided by the client.
Personalize the customer experience and help with services and lower price points.
Goals and Objectives:
- Learn business management strategies in 3-6 weeks
- Learn training skills including team management.
- Perfect face to face consulting skills
- Grow both personally and professionally in an environment which will maximize on your talents.
- Reach a leadership position in month one.
- Reach management qualifications in less than one year.
- Candidate will gain an understanding of and apply the following skills and techniques:
- How to market a corporate client effectively
- Product knowledge training
- How to link features and benefits
- Body language and pitching
- Territory management
- Leadership skills
Each trainee is assigned a personal training manager to aid in finding out strengths and maximizing talents
- Information will be taught through observational training and applied through teach backs
- Training will be imparted through meetings, simulations and field observations.
- Leadership positions are obtained through demonstrated consistency in daily tasks
Methods of Performance Evaluation:
At the end of each week, each employee meets with the CEO and has a personal performance evaluation. These meetings encompass challenges from the week, the positives from the week, and setting goals for the upcoming week. The CEO is dedicated to helping each employee better themselves personally and professionally and takes great pride in seeing others succeed.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager