Now hiring for a customer relations representative to help with the branding and customer acquisition for our major clients!
Objective: Next Level Management is currently hiring a customer relations associate to help with our promotions and customer service for various clients throughout Venice.
Responsibilities in Entry Level Include:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
- Customer retention and acquisition for a telecommunications client
- Overseeing a team
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to learn
• Desire to achieve and drive to excel
• Self motivated with a persistent work ethic
• Ability to multitask and stay organized while learning new information about our customers and their industries
• Posses the ability to maintain a positive attitude
We train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager