- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FLSA Status: Part Time/Hourly - Non-exempt
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Who is pep:
pep started with 7 employees, a borrowed conference room, and an idea to fill a void in the marketing services space. Today we’ve grown to over 200 people and we are an industry leader in consumer activation, serving some of the top Fortune 500 companies. We’ve managed over $5 billion in marketing spend for over 750 brands and pride ourselves on a client retention rate of 98%.
Our company has evolved since we started 18 years ago, but there is one thing that has remained a constant. at pep, we put people first. Our core values of accountability, excellence, ingenuity, people, and tenacity guide our interactions, decisions, and drive our culture. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment where every member of our team feels seen, cared for, and has the support they need to thrive. And our tremendous growth provides our people with many new career and development opportunities along with the flexibility to pursue their professional goals.
We’re looking for teammates who are driven, eager to learn, agile, positive, and client focused to join and contribute to our team. We enjoy a hybrid work model and competitive salary based on experience. If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of something special, then click below to apply.
Huenited has a mission to create meaningful change in the industry by collaborating across agencies and marketing organizations to uncover and harness the power and potential found within Black talent. They are focused on 3 pillars: awareness, recruiting, and partnership.
They drive awareness for creative career possibilities through strategic partnerships and real industry exposure, as well as meaningful learning opportunities.
They recruit diverse talent with a focus on continued growth and equitable leadership opportunities to create a better work environment for professionals at all career levels.
They build partnerships and facilitate mentorship to foster skillset development throughout professional careers, focused on diversity, inclusion, and equity.
Huenited is starting with a focus on the Cincinnati market with aspirations to expand nationally. pep is proud to be one of the first agency partners and excited to be the first to offer a paid Huenited internship.
Design Co-Op Overview
This role is for a student who is studying graphics design, studio art, fine arts, or a related creative field and has an interest in learning more about the advertising, media, and promotion agency industry. Their primary job responsibilities will be focused on work with pep but they will also have opportunities for job shadows at other agencies to gain exposure and learn about various roles. A mentor will also be assigned.
We are looking for someone who is not only very creative, but also energetic, inquisitive, agile, and hungry to learn! Intern MUST be located in the Cincinnati area to report into our pep HQ office.
Primary Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, intern candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Assist Creative Director/Associate Creative Director to design, revise, and release final high-resolution files of determined promotional creative and graphics in a timely and accurate manner
- Create unique versions and custom coupon offers for promotional material as directed by Client and pep team
- Prepare designed marketing material files for production, reviews printer proofs for accuracy and provides final print approval
- Assist with social, blog creative/visual development (including video)
- Create and maintain social content calendar with direction from SVP/Director of Client Strategy
- Update pep corporate website graphics with direction from SVP/Director of Client Strategy
- Design support for pep corporate marketing and sales collateral
- Participate in job shadow experiences at other agencies as determined
- Ability to conceptualize and create marketing materials that meet Client’s objectives with thorough attention to detail
- Flexibility to help the pep team with other tasks related to the Client’s business as directed
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Strong time management skills to meet assigned deadlines
- Technical capacity and aptitude as it applies to both digital and print production design
Required Education and Experience:
- Proficient in Adobe product suite (specifically Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat Pro)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint)
- Expertise in creating posts, reels, videos, other content for social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok
- Experience organizing and maintaining files
- Must provide portfolio
- Pursuing Graphic Design degree
*pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pep’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Promotion Execution Partners PEP
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Drafting Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.