- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Manage expectations of sales and support teams
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations, or new systems and report to upper management
- Coordinate IT consultants, technicians, and other professionals to provide guidance
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Proven experience as IT director, manager, or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Superb people skills
- Outstanding communication and teamwork abilities
- Intimate knowledge of Windows 10 OS and desktop management
- Knowledge of networking basics including switch configuration, DHCP, DNS, and VLANs
- Ability to administer Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with hands-on PC computer hardware maintenance (replacing hard drives, adding memory, etc.)
- Familiarity with on-site (as opposed to cloud-based) Exchange Server features and administration
- Knowledge of public domain administration
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- MCSE certification
- Familiarity with Barracuda Spam Firewall administration
- Familiarity with Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization
We focus our resources and energies on serving those companies that have entrusted us with the protection and promotion of their brands.
Minority owned and certified.
Why Work Here?PromoShop is an experienced promotional merchandising and marketing services company that provides creative branded merchandise and custom premiums to our clients, large and small. We focus our resources and energies on serving those companies that have entrusted us with the protection and promotion of their brands. Minority owned and certified.
We deliver creative ideas way ahead of the curve.
Los Angeles, CA