Employee Account Executive
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
Who We Are:
PromoShop is a promotional merchandise company with the marketing talent and creative culture of an advertising agency. Leveraging the combined talents of a culturally diverse team, our privately-held, 100% minority-owned company has earned the trust of some of the world’s best-known and loved brands, as well as hundreds of big-thinking small businesses. PromoShop is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with sixteen additional offices and satellite sales teams spread throughout the U.S. and Canada. All of the services PromoShop offers share one common goal: to provide our clients with the most successful marketing and promotional programs possible.
Who We Want:
PromoShop Canada is looking for energetic, self-motivated, and experienced Account Executives from the promotional products industry to join our team. Applicants are welcome from all across Canada as this position can be worked from a home or satellite office. The account executive role is a full-time position, with flexibility on varying compensation packages based on experience and current client list. Group benefits are available for anyone joining in this role.
Markets and sells promotional, branded, and premium products. Develops relationships with new and existing customers throughout North America and globally. Work closely with clients to develop & source products needed to support their promotion and marketing event. Design & produce products with industry-leading manufacturers. Manage client projects from product concept, sourcing, quoting, production, and delivery. Collaborate with the experienced Account Management team to develop new product concepts. Follow a positive ‘client-first’ approach on all merchandise projects.
- 2-5 years of sales & product sourcing experience in the promotional products industry.
- Work independently on client projects in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Effective computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are required.
- The ability to communicate effectively at client & manufacturing levels.
- This individual must have a strong work ethic and be results orientated with a “hunter” mentality.
- Account executives must meet yearly base sales level requirements to maintain good status with the company.
Job duties will include:
- Research/sourcing product
- Successful delivery of products adhering to client brand guidelines
- Managing client expectations
- Maintaining relationships with clients/contacts
- Preparing quotes
- Direct Order Processing and/or interfacing via an account coordinator
- Mailings/marketing via self PromoShop
- Updating VP of Sales as to progress (this includes leads, current projects, etc.)
- Meeting and/or exceeding targeted sales numbers for a given year
The account executive role is a full-time position, with flexibility on varying compensation packages based on experience and current client list. Group benefits are available for anyone joining in this role.
We focus our resources and energies on serving those companies that have entrusted us with the protection and promotion of their brands.
Minority-owned and certified.
Creative happens here.
PromoShop is an experienced promotional merchandising and marketing services company that provides creative branded merchandise and custom premiums to our clients, large and small. We focus our resources and energies on serving those companies that have entrusted us with the protection and promotion of their brands. Minority-owned and certified.
PromoShop, Inc.Windsor, ON
Get fresh Employee Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.