- Posted: over a month ago
PromoCentric is looking for an experienced and motivated Account Manager to join our team. The Account Manager will act as a point of contact for their clients, building long lasting mutually beneficial relationships. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. The goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible. Account Managers may be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing. PromoCentric is looking for highly motivated who are seasoned and know the industry to maximize our potential within accounts.
- Make use of our membership in the Industry’s Premier Buying Group and take advantage of industry leading software for optimal efficiency reliability and competitive pricing.
- Leverage our in-house decorating, silk screen, embroidery, direct-to-garment, laser services for maximum client impact.
- Communicate our ability to be Program Specialists: Warehousing, pick and pack, fulfillment, webstores
- Manage Online store programs as assigned.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Managing and growing existing accounts through phone and email interactions
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, in the Promotional Products Industry
- Knowledge of Market Research, Sales and Negotiating Principles
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Window and Office (especially Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to remain cool under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, friendly, polite interaction with Account Managers, Suppliers and Clients
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to build relationships
- Organizational and Time-Management Skills
- Enthusiastic and Passionate
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS or BA in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
- 3+ years of Sales Experience
- Previous B2B sales experience ideally in promotional merchandise sales
- Experience working within a CRM
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexibility and Work Life Balance
- Birthday off
- Onsite Fitness Room
- Fitness reimbursement
Founded in 2000 PromoCentric is a full-service promotional marketing agency that builds brand awareness and brand equity through innovative ideas to get our client’s logo top of mind.
PromoCentric provides creative solutions that make our clients happy by saving them time and money. Our goal is to deliver managed promotional branding solutions from concept to delivery. Our revenues and employee counts have grown year over year for over a decade. We are looking for growth-minded employees to help continue that trend into the next decade.
Our core values are the heart of our business. These principles guide all company actions and serve as its cultural foundation. Our core values will set the tone of our organization. They will be the underlying foundation and character of our business and the people in it.
- Motivated – Having a strong desire to do well or succeed. Employees are Driven, Enthused, Ambitious and Goal Focused.
- Self-Improvement – Consists of activities that develop a person’s capabilities and potential. Employees are willing and able to learn from others. They have knowledge and awareness of duties and a curiosity that leads to continuous improvement.
- Accountability – A culture of accountability, where employees can make decisions and are encouraged to take ownership. Creating an accountability culture is to recognize that wherever you are in the organizational chart, you encourage others to hold you accountable.
- Professional Positivity – A positive attitude and open mind facilitates integration and the building of positive relationships. Our employees can exhibit professional businesslike behaviors with a positive attitude. This reduces stress and boosts productivity.
- Genuine-Honesty – Behaving in a way that is honest, sincere and genuine. Our employees are able to be fair and kind while being transparent, candid and honest.
- Persistence – Persistence refers to perseverance despite fatigue or frustration. Our employees are hard working, tenacious and determined.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at PromoCentric