- Posted: 8 days ago
Job brief: Account Executive/PromoCentric
- Limitless Income Potential
- High-Energy Environment
- Hottest Industry in Marketing
- Endless Resources
- Hustle + Grit
- Flex that Schedule
- Love your job
Are you looking for a job you look forward to doing every day? Join us and one of the most successful sales teams in the industry and excel in one of the most fun and fulfilling jobs out there: an Account Executive in the promotional products industry (YES, we mean SWAG).
At PromoCentric, we help businesses large and small build brand awareness and success by procuring and decorating awesome products and creating/managing their corporate online stores. We LOVE what we do because of the creativity, the hustle, and the joy of giving people promo they love.
We're looking for an experienced Sales Professional eager to prospect, win new clients, and manage customer relationships. They’re responsible for taking a starter book of business and growing it through prospecting and pipeline building. The applicant is expected to be a reliable professional able to achieve a balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. The goal is to find opportunities and turn them into long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction. Our Account Executives are directly responsible for preserving and expanding our customer base. The ideal candidate will have proven talent in sales and experience in customer service. Promotional Industry or Print Industry experience is a plus. This has unlimited income potential; we do not have caps on commission. The estimated salary range is $82,500-$480,000.
PLEASE READ: This job is in-house but can be remote for industry-experienced candidates. So, please EITHER be local to the Newmarket NH/Boston area and experienced in Sales and new business development, OR have Promotional Products industry experience!
- Make use of our membership in the Industry’s Premier Buying Group and take advantage of industry leading software for optimal efficiency reliability and competitive pricing.
- Leverage our in-house decorating, silk screen, embroidery, direct-to-garment, laser services for maximum client impact.
- Communicate our ability to be Program Specialists: Warehousing, pick and pack, fulfillment, webstores
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, in the Promotional Products Industry
- Knowledge of Market Research, Sales and Negotiating Principles
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Window and Office (especially Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to remain cool under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, friendly, polite interaction with Account Managers, Suppliers and Clients
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to build relationships
- Organizational and Time-Management Skills
- Positive thinking, growth mindset
- Enthusiastic and Passionate
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS or BA in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
- Proven Experience with New Business Development Activities
- Previous B2B sales experience for strong desire to begin a career in sales
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexibility and Work Life Balance
- Birthday off
- Onsite Fitness Room
- Fitness reimbursement
Founded in 2000 PromoCentric is a full-service promotional marketing agency that builds brand awareness and brand equity through innovative ideas to get our client’s logo top of mind.
PromoCentric provides creative solutions that make our clients happy by saving them time and money. Our goal is to deliver managed promotional branding solutions from concept to delivery. Our revenues and employee counts have grown year over year for over a decade. We are looking for growth-minded employees to help continue that trend into the next decade.
Our core values are the heart of our business. These principles guide all company actions and serve as its cultural foundation. Our core values will set the tone of our organization. They will be the underlying foundation and character of our business and the people in it.
- Motivated – Having a strong desire to do well or succeed. Employees are Driven, Enthused, Ambitious and Goal Focused.
- Self-Improvement – Consists of activities that develop a person’s capabilities and potential. Employees are willing and able to learn from others. They have knowledge and awareness of duties and a curiosity that leads to continuous improvement.
- Accountability – A culture of accountability, where employees can make decisions and are encouraged to take ownership. Creating an accountability culture is to recognize that wherever you are in the organizational chart, you encourage others to hold you accountable.
- Professional Positivity – A positive attitude and open mind facilitates integration and the building of positive relationships. Our employees can exhibit professional businesslike behaviors with a positive attitude. This reduces stress and boosts productivity.
- Genuine-Honesty – Behaving in a way that is honest, sincere and genuine. Our employees are able to be fair and kind while being transparent, candid and honest.
- Persistence – Persistence refers to perseverance despite fatigue or frustration. Our employees are hard working, tenacious and determined.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?