We are currently seeking quality-focused and compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team at Promise Home Care! We offer competitive pay and flexible schedules. Apply today or call us at 407-986-1140!
The Home Care Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates all aspects of the client's home care and interacts with other disciplines as needed. He/she provides professional care to the client, as indicated by Agency policies, State and Federal laws/ regulations. In-home, admission visits and eligibility determinations are part of the RN's duties, as is the development of the Care Plan. The RN also prepares paperwork necessary for Agency policies and federal/state laws and assists with the training and supervision of Home Care Aides.
Required Working Knowledge
· Medical issues and nursing procedures.
· Professional standards and principles.
· Home safety for situations, including physical and psychological dangers for self, clients, and other Agency staff.
· Case Management practices.
· Clerical procedures such as maintaining records and completing forms.
· English language.
· Is a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, and is currently licensed as an RN through the Florida Board of Nursing.
· Has a minimum of one year's nursing experience, preferably with home care experience.
· Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health and can present a pre-employment health clearance.
· Must be a licensed driver with at least one year clean driving record.
· Has a vehicle that is insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and is in good working order.
· Has excellent writing and charting skills.
· Can pass a background check.