Account Receivable Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties and Respnsibilities
· Support AR Administrator in submitting invoices via mail/fax/email/customer website.
· Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
· Collect on accounts by sending bill reminders and communicating with customers via phone, email, fax or mail.
· Generate weekly customer statements and follow-up reminders as indicated in the customer collection policy and procedure set by the company.
· Research any discrepancies by checking bills, invoices, sales receipts and bank deposit records.
· Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity.
· Investigate and resolve customer queries.
· May assist with submission of invoice via third-party websites/
· Filing of accounting paperwork.
· Other duties to be assigned.
· 5+ years of Accounts Receivable collection experience OR Associate's degree,
· Good customer service skills,
· Strong attention to detail,
· Strong research and follow up ability,
· Candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude,
· High motivation,
· Ability to work independently,
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to use MS Office Products (MS Excel – pivot tables, v-lookup, etc.)
· Familiar with ERP systems
Prominent MFG Company
Small family owned business.
2707 N. Garey AvePomona, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Prominent MFG Company