BASIC SUMMARY Prominent RV Dealer is looking for a high energy person to join our growing team. Looking for responsible and dedicated individuals with RV sales experience, who want to help our customers enjoy the RV Lifestyle. Successful candidates will communicate with customers and coworkers to develop an RV sale that will meet our customer's needs and your personal objectives and our Company's financial goals. They will also continuously follow up with customers to maintain a strong relationship and referral network.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP This position reports to the Sales Manager. Timely review of performance goals are completed with the Sales Manager.
SALES TEAM Sales teams work together on daily tasks such as sales training, product changes and customer management. Initiates work request based on the sales agreement to ensure that all aspects of the customer experience are defined.
AUTHORITY Each Sales Consultant will negotiate with the customer as a legal representative of the company to establish a sales contract that meets company criteria and satisfies the customer's needs. They will present additional add-on features to our customers such as safety equipment needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRINCIPLE DUTIES The Sales Consultant is responsible for the actions needed to conduct, support and reach an agreement between the company and customer that is a mutually beneficial contractual obligation. Primary responsibilities are:
- Prospect, qualify, update and follow up on customer sales leads to generate traffic related to selling recreational vehicles.
- Work within proficiently in our CRM system daily.
- Utilize delegated contacts obtained at shows, RVDA, etc., to communicate with potential customers via telephone and email.
- Generate new contacts and obtain referrals from existing customers.
- Consult with customers and internal resources to qualify, follow up and close sales with potential recreational vehicle customers.
- Select and demo units to prospective customers
- Follow up with customer traffic to close sales
- Log, track, document and monitor all sales activities customer contacts.
- Support and assist the sales department in customer contact, phones calls, and written documentation.
- Utilize Dealership computer software for tracking, documentation and follow up.
- Ensure recreational vehicles used in the physical presentation remain in top form and are protected from theft or damage.
- Maintain monthly and yearly sales quotas.
- Prep and take pictures of units for Website & Facebook
Other Responsibilities include:
- Inspect and check out new vehicles when they are delivered to the dealership.
- Inspect and check out vehicles at time of trade in.
- Assist with answering telephones and with office cleanliness.
- Set up and work at off site shows and on site open houses.
- Set up display areas at shows and open houses.
- Occasional Sunday work is required during shows and open houses.
- Perform point of sale transactions and other duties as required.
- Assist with customer transactions and inquiries.
- Documentation and handling of deposits is required.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Base + Commissions
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE - Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org