Prominent RV Dealership is looking for a high energy person that has Dealership experience to join our team. As Receptionist / Administrative Assistant you would be the first point of contact into the dealership and the right hand of our Controller. We are looking for a reliable, professional person with a strong work ethic and great attitude. While we prefer someone with experience, candidates with great potential will also be considered.
* Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate person, screen calls and take messages
* Receive visitors and direct to appropriate team member
* Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, data entry, filing, shipping/receiving, faxing and sorting mail
* Understand and follow office process and procedures
* Photo new arrival units
* Ad-hoc projects per Controller or management request
* Assist in maintaining our system of accounting records
* Knowledge running credit card transactions
Reports directly to the Controller
* Minimum 1 year of office experience with busy phone line preferred
* Deadline and detail-oriented
* RV, automotive, and/or DMV knowledge a plus
* Dealership software experience a plus (IDS)
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Reliability, maturity, tenacity and strong work ethic
* Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills
* HS Diploma or equivalent
* Authorized to work in the US
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment screen, including background check and drug test
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE - Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Prominent Luxury RV Dealership
Why Work Here?We're a growing luxury RV motorhome dealership with multiple locations. Our goal is to redefine the RV experience one trip at a time by selling only top quality motor homes with exceptional customer service. We offer a great work experience and environment. This is a full-time, base pay, with eligibility for our comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, 401(k) and vacation. Pay dependent on experience and quality of work.
Awesome growth opportunity.