Customer Service Representative to Upper Management!
Global Elite Marketing Group has an exciting opening on behalf of our client, a business consulting firm that specializes in helping brands build, market and manage their local presence, while expanding their vision to deepen customer engagement. From platform selection, loyalty based marketing incentives, our client offers both consulting and implementation solutions that help enhance any customers retail experience!
Customer service agents also work internally with company team members as needed and assist them with resolving customer concerns. Customer service agents are also required to keep detailed, written notes regarding their work with each customer.
- On-the-job education provided
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- Travel opportunities for quarterly conferences and R&R Corporate Vacations
- Career Driven Mentality
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Clear speaking voice
- Able to work in a team and fast paced environment
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF
- You are a dependable team player with a positive attitude
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- You enjoy speaking with and helping customers
- You are empathetic and a problem solver
- You are comfortable with online learning and remote supervision
We offer on-the-job education which allows you the opportunity to learn and begin performing some of your job duties while helping customers. This role offers hands-on education working with your manager from day one.