IRS Subject Matter Expert Needed - Special Enrollment Examination
Prometric Mobile, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Prometric, a global provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions, has partnered with a client to develop high-quality multiple-choice test items to prepare candidates to take professional exams.
Prometric is recruiting Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to write and review EA-SEE test questions under the supervision of Prometric’s professional test developers. SMEs participate in test development activities remotely by accessing Prometric’s online item authoring system and must be available for occasional assignments and conference calls between July and February. SMEs are subject to review and approval by the IRS which includes the completion of the MBI background check process.
· Must be an Enrolled Agent, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or an Attorney
· Must be a Tax Professional
· Must specialize in SEE Part 1 Individuals, SEE Part 2 Business, SEE Part 3 Representation, Practice and Procedures
Knowledge and Skills
· Excellent writing skills
· Excellent research skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Not be listed on the IRS OPR disciplinary list
· Pass the IRS Personnel Security background investigation (ISLA)
PrometricWhy Work Here?
Remote Contract position, very flexible