Regional Maintenance Technician II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are focused on Good Living for the Greater Good. This means providing a true sense of home and belonging for our Neighbors and Prometheans and giving our time and resources to bring positive change locally and beyond. It also means supporting you in your career goals with the very best working experience, and that starts with us having fun in the work we do together.
YOUR ROLE AND IMPACT
Some companies call them “Maintenance Technicians,” but at Prometheus our Floating Neighbor Service Technicians are part of the SOS Team. What is SOS you may ask? It stands for “Support Operations Specialists” and is the team responsible for floating management, leasing, and maintenance support across our residential portfolio. As an SOS Neighbor Service Technician you get the unique experience of working with teams of all sizes and Neighborhoods with unit counts as cozy as 100 to those as epic as 1,000! The Floating Neighbor Service Technician is passionate about customer service and excels in providing our Neighbors the I AM HOME experience!
The Neighbor Service Technician II is responsible to efficiently perform of all general maintenance tasks including service requests and turnover functions in order to maintain and preserve the Neighborhood and to provide a quality living environment for the Neighbors.
- Customer Service – First and foremost, it's your job to make sure our Neighbors feel at HOME, well-cared for and genuinely proud to live in our Neighborhoods. Show them tomorrow matters.
- Daily Operations – Every detail counts. Neighborhood Service Techs are responsible for timely completion of all phases of apartment turnovers and troubleshooting and repair of most major and all minor mechanical systems. Our Techs help our Neighbors with basic: appliance repairs and installation, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and painting.
HERE'S MORE OF THE NITTY-GRITTY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Education - High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Availability - Must be available for on-call services.
- Industry Experience - Minimum of one year of experience and/or training in apartment maintenance.
- Communication Skills - Ability to speak, communicate, read, write and understand the primary languages used in the workplace including, but not limited to, English in order to maintain safety in the workplace and serve internal and external customers.
- Technical Skills - Must possess basic computer proficiency and understanding of building materials and tools.
- Physical Demands - Requires standing, climbing, balancing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, and visual acuity. Most work tasks are performed outdoors. Temperature is moderate. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a variety of benefits that take compensation well beyond a paycheck. This includes traditional benefits and benefits you might not expect or know about, such as:
- 100% Paid Benefits (you read that right, Prometheus pays 100% of healthcare, vision, and dental insurance premiums for all Prometheans and their families)
- Unlimited paid volunteer time
- Housing discounts
- 401(K) matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- 12 paid holidays, including your birthday!
Prometheus is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Prometheus Real Estate GroupWhy Work Here?
Fantastic culture, room for growth and development, and awesome benefits (100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage)!
We believe in Good Living for the Greater Good. We create places, homes and Neighborhoods where people belong, crafting every detail of the experience and every inch of the design. We transform apartment living and create Neighborhoods that enhance and enrich the lives of our Neighbors. A Bay Area native since 1965, Prometheus now resides in the Bay Area, Portland, and Seattle and we are proud of our connection to the community through our philanthropic efforts as well as our certification as a B Corporation.