Senior Pricing Specialist/Analyst
Prometheus Federal Services Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Prometheus Federal Services (PFS) is seeking a Senior Pricing Specialist/Analyst to join the team and support the growth of our organization. The Senior Pricing Specialist/Analyst will develop full price volumes and narratives in response to Request for Proposals for federal government clients in support of FFP, T&M and Cost-Plus Contracts. The candidate will aid proposal teams on financial aspects for management approvals while working to identify the underlying costs associated with an offering by leading complex financial modeling efforts to determine the costing, pricing, client capital financing and overall profitability for bids. Candidate will offer recommendations as well as risk mitigation strategies to proposal teams surrounding pricing structuring and compliance while optimizing competitiveness and profitability. The Senior Pricing Specialist/Analyst will prepare multiple concurrent, competitive, complex bids to the Federal Government. In this position you will evaluate solicitations for proposals as well as pertinent sections of the FAR, DFARS, CFR, and other applicable Government laws and regulations.
The responsibilities of a Senior Pricing Analyst are:
- manages all cost volume activities and prepares fully responsive, highly competitive pricing models for the bids to which they are assigned.
- will use Government-provided cost templates and build complex cost models from scratch
- support proposed pricing with compliant bases of estimates for competitive salaries, levels of effort, and other cost inputs
- support all phases of the cost proposal process from proposal development through negotiations.
- Work closely with the Business Development organization to estimate target subcontractor bid rates and collect sub responses through pricing data calls.
- request cost inputs from subcontractors by sending templates or draft proposals. Respond to prime data calls when KBR is bidding as a subcontractor as directed by the Pricing Manager.
- This position interfaces with senior executives, operation leads, capture managers, business developers, and bidding partners.
- Will present pricing progress in management reviews.
- Will meet with DCAA and other government auditors as required.
- This position supports contract administrators in preparing other proposal volumes by contributing narrative explanations of pricing methodologies used in proposals.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship indefinitely
- Experience using Government-provided cost templates as well as experience building complex cost models from scratch required.
- Understanding of government regulations related to the development and negotiation of cost proposals (FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA).
- Demonstrated ability to prepare several bids at once despite shifting deadlines and company priorities.
- Experience pricing all contracts types including FFP, FP-LOE, TM, FP-LH, CPFF, CPAF, and other Cost Reimbursable contract types.
- Experience pricing using GWAC/AWAC/MAC schedules. Proven ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines and stressful situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced MS Excel skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Please be aware that PFS requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. PFS will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this requirement during the recruiting process.
Powered by JazzHR
Prometheus Federal Services
BusinessView all jobs at Prometheus Federal Services