- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Us: Promedev, makers of Relief Factor, is the kind of company that believes in developing the talents of our employees and we take pride in having a growth mindset culture. This means we have a firm belief in your ability to grow and achieve your goals with the right mix of training and experience on your side. We recognize the potential of every employee.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Office Assistant to join our team. This position is responsible for assisting Fulfilment Center Director and staff with a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Our Fulfilment Center is fast paced environment with a great culture. We are continually growing and looking for ways to improve and learn from one another. Fresh ideas are both welcomed and encouraged.
If you want to be part of an all-star team, don’t wait…. apply now!
- 6:45 am-3:30 pm with a 45-minute lunch
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create, edit, and submit documents by using Microsoft Office and Outlook software
- Coordinate all office needs including ordering supplies, maintain front area and keep office and kitchen organized and tidy throughout the day
- Scan and email documents related to shipping, receiving
- Develop and maintain organized filing system
- Process all incoming mail
- Assist Human Resources with personnel paperwork
- Create training documents
- Update and maintain accident prevention program
- Keep office and kitchen area clean and tidy
Qualified Applicants will have the following:
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to speak and understand English
- High School or equivalent (preferred)
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
Our employees are the backbone of our company. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401 (k) with matching
- Generous PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Basic Life and AD&D
Promedev is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals are recruited, employed, promoted, and transferred in all jobs without discrimination in regard to age, color, race, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, veterans status or any other protected characteristic by federal, state or local law.
BusinessView all jobs at Promedev