The Sales Executive is responsible to develop and implement sales strategies and plans that ensure achievement of assigned company objectives (quota) in terms of activity, revenue, profit, and client portfolio growth. Coordination of sales and operational functions to guarantee long-term business success within company’s stated verticals.
This opportunity is onsite at our branch in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and does require that someone perform in person sales calls. This is not a remote or hybrid opportunity.
- Achieve individually assigned sales, marketing, and personal improvement objectives.
- Leverage Proman Sales Process to improve success rates and assure thoroughness of solution delivered.
- Produce accurate prospective new business forecasts on monthly basis.
- Meet and maintain accurate and timely weekly activity metrics through daily entry into Proman CRM system.
- Collaborate with corporate/regional recruiting, risk management and operations.
- Market ALL Proman Staffing Solutions services to clients and targeted industries.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals and deliver to identified prospects.
- Prepare and execute plans at target accounts and target industries.
- Be a “client advocate” while maintaining profitable margins for Proman
- Listen to client requirements, set appropriate expectations and work with Regional Managers and staff to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Provide support as needed to collect aged receivables.
- Monitor client activities to ensure contract compliance and profitability.
- Ensure that new client documentation is submitted accurately and completely as required.
- Ensure that all new clients understand Proman safety requirements.
- Participate in new client safety inspection and submit completed checklist to Regional and Corporate offices.
- Stay informed about industry trends and competition both locally and nationally.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, appropriate seminars and training as directed by Proman management.
- Identify and share in process improvement opportunities by suggesting better means to achieve sales goals, promote efficiencies, and generally enhance the working environment.
This is not an all-inclusive list of duties and may include other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Strong Sales Process skills with a demonstrated ability in Prospecting, Discovery, and Solution Design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Technical proficiency – CRM Systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective time management and organizational skills to achieve assigned activity objectives.
- Ability to self-motivate and successfully deliver all position related objectives.
- Ability to collaborate with others and contribute to a productive, fun work environment.
- Will work in an office setting-home or branch office-for approximately 25% of the time.
- Must be able to travel to branch office and current or prospective customer locations throughout the territory as needed. Public transportation not available.
- Will frequently visit manufacturing or distribution center facilities.
- Must be able to travel throughout customer facilities (sometimes long distances) to see the work environment and communicate with customer representatives.
- May involve lifting of up to 50 pounds of promotional materials.
- Minimum 4 years previous sales/account management experience.
- Work experience in the staffing industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience with a Business/Marketing major or related degree.
Proman Staffing works with top companies across the country. Proman has the right opportunities to help you find your next "home".
Our driving force is innovation and a vision that reaches beyond today, guiding our team to continually improve on the way we do things. We are a leader in providing industrial staffing solutions on a permanent, temp-to-perm, or temporary basis. Proman Staffing can handle any of these and much more. Our industry-specific expertise, quick response time and the investment we make in both our customers and our employees have allowed us to quickly become the staffing partner of choice. Our industry-specific expertise, quick response time and the investment we make in both our customers and our employees have allowed us to quickly become the staffing partner of choice.
Proman StaffingCherry Hill, NJ
WebsiteView All Proman Staffing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.