- Posted: 6 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Recruiter will assist walk-in applicants with completion of job applications and related documents and conduct group orientations prior to placement by recruiting staff. Manage daily customer communications including incoming customer requests, employee call-offs, confirmation of arrivals and other dispatch tasks. Process weekly payroll
- Provides customer service and support to all applicants at the kiosks and front desk.
- Responsible for 100% accuracy of all applications, I-9 forms, medical questionnaires and W-4 and other forms associated with the application & hiring process.
- Provides accurate and timely weekly payroll input.
- Conducts pre-employment screening and reference checks as needed.
- Screens new candidates, evaluates job skills to ensure the highest fill rates possible and excellent customer satisfaction. Screens for skilled candidates to assist the Skilled Recruiters.
- Facilitates employee orientation training and client-specific testing.
- Effectively communicates the skills required and expectations of jobs to which employees are dispatched.
- Maintains effective business relationships and communications with all Proman Staffing clients.
- Effectively manages and immediately resolves any problems with client orders, including escalation to branch management or other Paramount personnel based on the Service Escalation Chart.
- Ensures accuracy & completeness of assignment information in Avionte at all times.
- Manages and continually assesses employee information available in the system to keep it current and accurate at all times.
- Visits client sites to gain knowledge of specific operations and job assignments to provide accurate expectations to employees about jobs and to enhance recruitment and placement.
- Counsels, coaches, and takes disciplinary action with service employees when necessary.
- Participates effectively in and encourages a “team” working environment.
- Works with peers and managers to effectively provide staffing coverage and minimize overtime hours within the branch office.
- Assists in the development of changes in procedures, policies and forms that positively impact the business and reinforce a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Completes certification within one year of hire.
- Cross-trains with other functional areas of the business to provide backup as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
This is not an all-inclusive list of duties and may include other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a busy environment.
- Strong team player with a high level of respect & appreciation for diversity.
- Strong knowledge of Avionte ATS.
- Flexibility to adapt to a frequently-changing business environment.
- Dependability and reliability.
- Ability to analyze information quickly to make decisions and solve problems.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) skills may be required.
- This is primarily a sedentary role in an office environment. Will work at both a traditional office desk as well as at the applicant’s window.
- Must be able to work in customer locations as a back up to On-Site Supervisors as needed and so must be able to walk within the customer facility (sometimes long distances).
- May involve some lifting of files and boxes. May involve bending or standing to file documents.
- Must be able to travel to other branch offices to assist as needed.
- Must be high school graduate.
- AA degree preferred. May substitute work experience in retail, customer service or human resources position.
- Must have experience in a customer service environment.
- Familiarity with or experience in an industrial, manufacturing or logistics environment is a plus.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?