- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the organization’s physical operations including but not limited to refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, plumbing, water treatment, and electric systems
- Assists in the maintenance of property including but not limited to offices, production areas, public areas, and equipment through completion of preventive maintenance programs according to specifications
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment, building, and property as needed
- Completes daily Standard Work task lists and event reports
- Interfaces with appropriate staff/managers to implement maintenance needs; ensures timely response to requests
- Assists in the maintenance of proper inventory levels
- Assists in fire and safety inspections corrects any discrepancies; ensures property complies with all safety and sanitation policies, procedures, and regulations
- Assists in maintaining waste disposal, including any hazardous waste such as acetone, mineral spirits, or solvents.
- Performs other duties as assigned
AddressVernon Hills, IL
Real EstateView all jobs at Proman Staffing