Prolink Resources Clinton, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Maintenance Tech position is an available courtesy of Prolink Manufacturing in Clinton, TN. This is a full time and full benefits position in a large-scale manufacturing plant.
Scope of Duties:
• Production equipment installation & maintenance.
• Facility equipment installation & maintenance.
• Preventive maintenance.
• Spare part and maintenance supply management.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Minimum of 10 years experience in manufacturing maintenance technician position, automated assembly operations preferred.
• Trouble-shoot and solve electrical and mechanical problems.
• Automated transfer line material handling devices preferred.
• Switches, sensors, and pneumatic cylinders.
• Making improvements that prevent the reoccurrence of problems.
• To be in direct contact with the Technical Manager on a day-to-day basis regarding all maintenance-related activities.
• Design and implement improvements that prevent reoccurrence of equipment breakdowns.
• Responsible for all day-to-day maintenance and repair of production equipment and plant facility equipment.
• Work with production supervisors and production operators to improve operational performance.
• Ensure all maintenance work is carried out in a safe manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
Conditions of Employment:
• Hourly position
• Normally 4 days per week, 10 hours per day, overtime as needed.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs regularly
Prolink ResourcesWhy Work Here?
Great hours and benefits!
ProLink Resources connects talented professionals with the most exciting opportunities the market has to offer. Contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement positions available. Visit prolinkstaffing.com to browse thousands of open positions and find the one that’s right for you.