- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Program Manager for one of our top Client based out in Reston, Virginia.
Qualified candidates can directly send your updated resume and contact info via email:
- Drive completion of periodic compliance activities, as required.
- Assist in data/evidence gathering and coordination of activities in support of annual external audits.
- Work with various teams and subject matter experts to support internal compliance monitoring activities.
- Support stakeholder projects/initiatives to manage change to processes, tooling, and/or controls that have compliance implications.
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to maintain and communicate supporting compliance documentation and internal wikis.
- Present/train compliance requirements and program activities to cross-functional teams, as needed.
- Work with IDC Security Teams to architect Policy, Standards, and Controls.
- Other risk/compliance tasks and responsibilities, as assigned
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and manage one's time.
- Leadership skills to provide support and influence successful outcomes.
- Familiarity with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) tools.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to manage the interaction between Auditor & Auditee to ensure both parties achieve their expected result.
- Strong knowledge of physical security and data eradication practices in a data center environment.
- Strong knowledge of availability/reliability in a data center environment.
- Strong knowledge of asset management/logistics in a data center environment.
- 2 or more years of experience in managing risk or compliance activities.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
Apply online for immediate consideration.
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They understand business as much as technology, and help their customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include Advisory, PLM Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking, Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide range of markets and industries.
BusinessView all jobs at Prolim Global