Legal Executive Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Qualified candidates can directly send your updated resume and contact info via email: prashanth,firstname.lastname@example.org
The Legal Assistant is primarily responsible for providing complex administrative support, legal support and some paralegal functions to the Legal Services Department. The Legal Assistant will provide office support to the General Counsel in a highly professional manner, by managing projects, correspondence, and information to ensure objectives are met and confidentiality maintained.
- Provide support to the General Counsel, including In-take, electronic filings to regulatory agencies; contract drafting/formatting; Support all other counsels in the department, if necessary. (40%)
- Adheres to and ensure compliance with document management protocols within the department. Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics. Secures information by completing data base backups. Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions. Facilitates execution of contracts. (10%)
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information. Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel. (10%)
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries. Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies. (10%)
- Performs and completes other legal special projects. Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information. (10%)
- Responsible for the administrative functions that includes supporting the General Counsel on Board matters and other related legal projects. (10%)
- Perform other duties as assigned. (10%)
- Associate's Degree
- In lieu of degree, equivalent education and/or experience may be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Executive Assistant To General Counsel jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.