Director of Marketing Science
- Posted: over a month ago
Conquer is committed to creative thinking and bridging the gap between advertisers and media companies. We have seen tremendous growth since launching in May of 2015, and we are looking to take our top-line growth to the next level with this integral position. We have a 95% client retention rate and serve national category leaders such as Farm Rich Snacks and SeaPak Shrimp Co, sports leaders like the PGA Tour FedEx Cup, plus unique global attractions in the Ark Encounter and Museum of the Bible. Conquer is a creative and relational media team that you won’t find anywhere else. Come join us!
Purpose of the Role
Clients expect more out of their media agency, and data is at the forefront of that expectation. Whether it is clear dashboards, optimizations, budget setting, or defining and delivering to audiences. Clients want more. Not being able to deliver on the analytics clients have come to expect can be a relationship ender.
The convergence of strategy and execution, Conquer’s Marketing Science team will be paramount to the success of our modern agency. More than simply data, marketing science is the fuel that helps propel media forward through integrated insights, audience development, measurement, modeling and platforms. The Director’s job is to help get the Marketing Science discipline structured, functioning, performing, and staffed appropriately in a manageable way as we grow. Your personal-professional growth rate will align with the vertical’s departmental growth rate.
- Direct the formulas for predicting, guiding, informing, and proving results from our work
- Empowering teams and clients to have access to needed data in a traversable format to better enable data democratization and communication
- Measurement framework and methodologies for gaining helpful insights that contribute to business outcomes (both internally and externally).
- Predictive modeling for estimating the results of the media plans
- Data cleanliness focus
- ROAS calculations, determinations, and reporting
- Identify helpful process, partners, and software necessary, otherwise building proprietary methods
- Gather and organize media data from Conquer real-time plans for future planning
- Lead the discussion for “addressable first” intelligent pursuit
- Resource and technology needs to better enable analytics and planning teams
- Data science and modeling, bringing those into the fold as a solution for audience discovery, sizing, and activation
- Implement and direct machine learning where appropriate
- Work across the table with Prolific and other sources of owned intelligence with the network to represent “media”
- Direct data interpretation across the team, ensuring accurate and helpful insights
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field: data analytics, computer science, programming, or a heavily technical marketing field
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in the marketing/advertising industry
- Experience leading and developing junior level data analysts is preferred
- Experience in programming (SQL, Python, Web Development)
- Experience in Data Manipulation and Data Management (Datorama, BigQuery, Database Theory)
- Expertise in Statistics, Hypothesis Testing, and Advanced Data Analytics
- Fundamental knowledge of marketing, finance, and business
- Good written and verbal communication
- Healthcare plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401k matching program
- Life insurance (100% company paid)
- Generous paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Paid parental leave
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability (100% company paid)
- Training & development
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Hybrid work setting and casual dress
- Free snacks & drinks available in the office
BusinessView all jobs at Prolific
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?