Currently looking to fill a contract position as Administrative Assistant with one of our direct clients in Livermore CA. Candidates with experience in General Clerical Support and Contract Booking are highly preferred.
Job Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Answer all phone calls on main office phone lines including needs for operator assistance, provide system administrator support for telephone system including voicemail, automated attendant and scheduling assistance of telephone programming, changes and trouble reporting.
- Provide all general administrative support to include mail processing support, interoffice packets and overnight / courier service to area office and Milwaukee, maintain postage meter, fax distribution, routine filing with adherence to record retention policies, maintenance of office supply stock levels, maintenance of branch petty cash and issuance of branch checks.
- Provide a professionally-maintained office environment. Responsible for repairs and maintenance of building and office equipment.
- Provide word processing support for location staff requests, i.e. letters, memos, short proposals.
- Provide installation contract booking support to include creation of required documents (certificates of insurance, bid bonds), contract folder or job book preparation, verifying compliance with area contract booking procedures.
Job Requirements of Administrative Assistant:
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 wpm accurately.
- Computer skills to include: MS Office applications.
- Perform general office duties within a field branch office which require knowledge of company procedures.
- Duties performed may include word processing, software support, file organization and maintenance, operation of office equipment, answering phones and greeting visitors for that location.