Are you looking to make a difference and be part of a team? Do you strive to be better every day? If so, we want to meet you!
Come work as a Software Implementation Specialist for the industry leader in technological solutions for 20 years helping Fortune 500 companies succeed. Learn alongside a team of leaders and support specialists that will catapult your professional career forward.
Systemates, Inc. is looking for dedicated smart and dependable individuals who are interested in growing their long-term careers and professional abilities.
Our company will offer an exceptional team driven environment that fosters individual growth and rewards your performance.. You'll be working with a team of professionals with an impressive track record and contributing to the success of our company.
We are seeking a talented and driven individual for our cutting edge construction management software program: Projectmates (www.projectmates.com)
- Manage new client implementations, including gathering requirements and configuring the software (configuration is done through the user interface, so no programming/development skills are required).
- Communicate status updates to the client.
- Write software documentation, including "How To" guides, reference manuals, procedures, etc.
- Conduct online and in-person software training.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Respond to inbound support requests from all channels (phone, email, web portal).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills you possess
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of architecture/construction processes is a plus.
- Software savvy with the ability to learn robust and highly complex software product.
- Extremely detail oriented; highly organized; fast learner.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures.
- Outstanding communicator; highly articulate and professional.
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
- Minimum 2-4 years of documented success in a similar role in the software industry preferred.