Business Development Representative - SaaS
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to progress in their career in the growing technology space. Systemates, Inc. is a forward-thinking, creative, and rapidly growing company that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. We’re currently looking for the right Business Development Representative to join our expanding team.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’re going to be talking to prospective users of our software products. A lot. You’ll conduct qualitative research on how prospects currently address their Construction Project Management Program needs. Your audience will range in responsibility, and you will be comfortable engaging anyone from senior execs to project managers.
Here’s a snapshot of what your day-to-day schedule could look like:
- Gathering intel from targeted companies and contacts via phone and/or video conferencing.
- Aligning meetings with key contacts for Projectmates’ Solution Consultants based on collected intel and relative alignment to best practices gaps.
- Prospecting and ensuring prospects are being added to the pipeline on a continual basis. Territory is mainly US (although we do have several global clients).
- Identifying key targets within a variety of industries, building out a database of key contacts and relative profile information.
- Formulating a series of qualitative questions relative to the Construction Management Program, primarily focused on identifying key pain points.
- Compiling collected intel into standardized reports to present to Solution Consultant counterparts as well as the Prospect contacts.
- Collecting, analyzing and developing a set of best practices for Construction Management Program via 3rd Party Experts, including consulting firms, trade associations and others.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of Projectmates’ products, technologies, competitors, and industry trends.
- Working cross-functionally with our Solution Consultants, Customer Relationship, Implementation and Marketing teams.
- Training on best practices and research techniques and keeping up to date with industry knowledge.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of and experience with qualitative market research techniques and programs.
- Skilled phone prospector to call on large corporations, break through the gatekeepers, and capture the interest of C-level executives.
- Proven ability to manage complex research cycles, consolidating intel into cohesive and meaningful insights.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a robust inquisitive nature, navigating thru a dynamic exchange.
- Knowledge of Construction Project Management is a plus.
- We value individuals who want to develop their skills while learning and growing with the company.
Flexibility and Advancement
Are you looking for an environment that allows you to work from home as well as provides you with career advancement opportunities? As an entry-level position, you will be provided an opportunity to advance your career in sales and marketing roles for the company. State-of-the-art technology will be provided for various aspects of this role, coupled with a robust training program for both industry intel and optimal work tactics.
-Systemates employee of 7 years.
Systemates, Inc. is the leading technology company in construction project management software. Founded in 1995 in Dallas, Texas, our award-winning software, Projectmates, was launched in 2000. We are the industry leader in cutting-edge technology and work with Fortune 500 companies like Best Buy, Hilton, Trader Joe's, T-Mobile, and other retailers as well as hospitals, school districts, universities, and government agencies.
Our work environment is fun, fast-paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients surpass their goals. This is done by offering the best technological solutions and world-class customer service.
Check out www.projectmates.com for more information and apply today.
Projectmates / Systemates, Inc.
2435 N Central Expy #640Richardson, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?