A Systemates account manager helps to develop long-term relationships with Projectmates clients, connecting with key client stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between Projectmates customers and our internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions as well as continuous success for our customer needs. The account manager is responsible for managing and developing client accounts and maintain favorable relationships with our clients.
This position requires a bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of experience in the sales field or in a related area. A wide degree of creativity, attention to detail and self-sufficiency is expected.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with Projectmates customers
- Interface with Projectmates customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with current key Projectmates client accounts and their stakeholders.
- Facilitate reviews of client accounts and develop initiatives to grow client engagement and develop additional sales from key accounts.
- Communicate clearly the progress of company initiatives to Projectmates clients.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product and facilitate annual reviews.
- Liaise between the customer and support/sales/Accounts receivables.
- Grow knowledge by participating in training and participating in professional organizations that serve our clients.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Natural relationship builder
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including C-level executives.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Go To Meeting and HubSpot CRM.