Department Assistant-PSI SD
Project solutions Inc. Rapid City, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is based in Rapid City and is not available as a remote position.
We have a new position opening to work as a full-time Department Assistant with an award winning women-owned engineering and business services company in Rapid City. Our Core Value Culture is built on the foundation of Safety, Respect, Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, and Inclusion. PSI’s Core Values guide our business, our employees, and our relationships with customers and partners. We embrace these values as a way to not only be a better business, but to be a preferred place to work. We are looking for candidates who align with our Core Value Culture and eager to become a part of a growing team, focused on delivering the very best in customer service while meeting the needs of clients.
As a key member of the human resource team, the Department Assistant is responsible for assisting with recruiting, administrative assistant duties to the CEO and CAO as well as administering human resource processes. We are seeking a knowledgeable individual to support the department in creating trusted partnerships through guidance and service. You may also perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of mutli-state contracts. To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of administrative practices. Knowledge and experience with marketing and website design is a plus!
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform high volume, deadline driven HR recruiting and candidate vetting processes
- Assisting with hiring activities/processes:
- Process candidate paperwork
- Pre-Onboard processes
- I-9 documentation, personnel documentation
- Provides support and assistance for HR Manager.
- Reviews and files the final submittal of corrective action, employee change status, off-boarding, new hire request, PTO requests/calendar, attendance, and other forms as required.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records, documents and reports
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders
- Coordinating events
- Preparing and/or editing marketing materials
- Promote company and contract content on social media platforms
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages
- Responsible for managing day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
Requires establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with mangers and staff. Requires effective communication with all levels of coworkers and outside partners. Requires coordinating or leading others in work activities, work outcomes and results.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for needed positions
- Communicate and influence organizational culture to associates
- Communicate policies and procedures to associates
- Prioritize across HR needs
- Identify new ways for HR to add value to the business
- Proactively educate associates around common associate relation issues
- Embrace the values of the company and exhibiting credibility in all areas of leadership
- Communicate and share of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement
- Minimum 2 years executive support experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in construction or manufacturing environment a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Highly detail oriented; Ability to pay attention to the details of a project or task
- Judgement; The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information
- Good work habits under pressure
- Ethical. Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards
- Interpersonal. Ability to positively and effectively develop business relationships with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Active Listening
Project Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above is intended to be an overview of the position and not meant to be all inclusive.
Project Solutions, Inc. is proud to offer the following benefits for full time employees:
- 401 (k)
- 401 (k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
Project Solutions, Inc. is committed to the career development of each of our employees and is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where each person truly belongs.
Project solutions Inc.
AddressRapid City, SD
Real EstateView all jobs at Project solutions Inc.