Licensed Clinical Superviors, LCSW
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Vida is seeking a Clinical Supervisor of Care Services (LCSW) to join our team!
►Minimum of two years of supervisory experience is strongly preferred
►Certifications/licensure: Licensed Clinical Psychologist or LCSW required
►Knowledge of HIV care and supportive services is strongly preferred
►Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- The primary responsibility of the Clinical Supervisor of Care Services is to oversee the success of all programs within the department.
- These include behavioral health services, medical case management, medication adherence, housing navigation, and wellness center services.
- Within Project Vida’s small-agency structure, the Clinical Supervisor works hands-on as the agency’s senior clinician to meet operational demands.
- This includes direct service to clients, staff supervision, team mentorship, and training.
- The Clinical Supervisor works with the Executive Director and the Prevention Coordinator to ensure agency productivity and sustainability.
About Project Vida
Our mission is to improve the quality of life and reduce health disparities in underserved communities by promoting self-empowerment and providing holistic health education and direct services. Project VIDA was founded in 1992 to address the urgent needs of racial and ethnic minorities. Initially, the organization provided HIV education through street outreach services to area youth. Today, we have expanded our community scope by initiating a variety of programs: direct services for people infected or affected by HIV/AIDS and various prevention and health education programs.
● Develops cross-sector and inter-agency relationships with local schools, community organizations, medical facilities, and community partners
● Assists in resource development to support agency programming
● Assists in securing and applying for new federal, state, local, and private funding.
● Partner with the leadership team on agency-wide projects as needed
● Oversees development and implementation of departmental strategic plans with program staff
● Manages fiscal and programmatic operations of all department programs, including behavioral health services, medical case management, medication adherence, housing navigation, and wellness center services
● Recruit, hire and supervise department personnel with an emphasis on clinical guidance
● Enforces professional culture centered on quality care, cultural competency, and client service
● Provides professional development, training, and clinical supervision for staff and interns.
● Evaluates department programs based on goals/objectives, personnel performance reviews, and other relevant metrics
● Submits substantive reports internally to Executive Director and externally to funding institutions (e.g., Centers for Disease Control, Aids Foundation of Chicago, Chicago Department of Public Health, Mt Sinai Hospital, Howard Brown Health Center, and Erie Neighborhood House) in accordance with established deadlines.
● Supports event planning and support group facilitation as needed.
● Provides direct services to clients in psychosocial, mental health, and wellness center services, including client assessments, individualized treatment plans, and counseling.
● Advocates for clients with information on relevant policies, services, and events which can improve quality of life
● Supports and participates in outreach, client recruitment, intake processes, and linkage to care as needed
● Other duties as assigned
Master’s degree in social work,
counseling, psychology, or related field and two years experience in social services required
Minimum of two years of supervisory experience is strongly preferred
Certifications/licensure: Licensed Clinical Psychologist or LCSW required
Knowledge of HIV care and supportive services is strongly preferred
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
HIV Prevention certified or able to be certified by the American Red Cross
Cultural sensitivity to African American, Latino, and LGBTQ populations required
Word processing/computer skills required
Organizational and time management skills
Presentation skills/group facilitation skills
Project Vida Inc
2659 S. Kevdale Ave. ChicagoJoliet, IL
Get fresh Licensed Clinical Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!