Office Assistant - PSI, ND
Project Solutions Inc. Minot, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title - Administrative Assistant
NOT A TELECOMMUTE/WORK FROM HOME POSITION
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Bismarck, ND
Type: Part Time (less than 30 hours/week) with the potential to go Full Time
Project Solutions Inc. is seeking an administrative assist for a position located in Bismarck. Project Solutions is an engineering firm that specializes in projects with various Federal, State and Local Tribal agencies throughout the USA. We are seeking an individual to join our team of ever-growing professionals who look to make a difference on projects both domestically and internationally. Our organization is growing, and we believe your career should too. Build your future with Project Solutions, Inc.
This position will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of mutli-state contracts. To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of administrative practices. Knowledge and experience with marketing and website design is a plus!
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Desired 2-3 years experience in an Administrative Assistant position or comparable position
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to the manager as needed
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (ex: copiers, business telephones, projectors, fax machines, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Expert level ability with Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly detail-oriented, able to use good judgment, and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Able to multi-task and shift focus while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision to complete tasks.
Education / Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in business, or related field strongly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge and skills with MS Office - specifically Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint .
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records, documents and reports
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders
- Coordinating events
- Preparing and/or editing marketing materials
- Promote company and contract content on social media platforms
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages
- Responsible for managing day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangement
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondence, literature mailings, prioritize in terms of urgency and redirect as necessary.
- Prepare audio-visual equipment for interoffice conference calls and meetings
- Ensure office orderliness and organization
- Coordinates meetings including preparation of agenda, taking minutes, circulating minutes prepared and follow up on action points agreed at the meetings
- Handle confidential and non-routine information with sensitivity
- Responsible for ensuring IT systems run efficiently and smoothly.
- Manage up by being proactive and keeping manager informed of changing priorities
- Undertakes research and special projects as and when requested by the manager
- Additional duties as assigned
Project Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above is intended to be an overview of the position and not meant to be all inclusive.
Powered by JazzHR
Project Solutions Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Project Solutions Inc.