At Project Play Therapy (PPT), we provide innovative and progressive pediatric therapy in the Middle
Tennessee area. We primarily specialize in speech, occupational, physical, and ABA therapy in both
school and clinic settings. In addition to our core therapies, we provide services including school
psychology, counseling, and teletherapy.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) position is a direct service position at Project Play Therapy whose focus is to
facilitate quality service delivery for our patients under the direction of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing direct service hours to clients in homes, clinics, and schools with support and supervision from a supervising BCBA.
The candidate must be motivated to grow with a young, vibrant company, and be energized by ongoing
collaboration and the endless pursuit of excellent service with our school partners. The RBT is responsible for assisting in developing skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of clients. This position reports directly to a supervising BCBA.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Develop and strengthen relationships with our clients and their families to establish rapport and trust among all stakeholders
● Establish and maintain cohesive communication and excellent service delivery during direct therapy
● Adapt communication style to meet the needs of each client and their family, PPT employees, and other
● Demonstrate best practices, inclusion, problem-solving, and proactive communication
● Work within a team environment that values communication, accountability and collaboration
● Foster good-will with clients and their families, in order to ensure client satisfaction
● Effectively perform and document treatment based on the short and long term goals established by
● Communicates with BCBA about daily treatment plan based on collected data.
● Provide BCBA with adequate feedback on assigned client(s) (either verbal or written) to
maximize patient outcomes
● Collaborate with team to collect data to inform the reports to show impact of services and achievement
● Collaborate with all coworkers to increase shared organizational outcomes and successes
● Responsible for all documentation surrounding service delivery through Fusion and Catalyst, under the supervision of a BCBA
● Execute the vision and direction as set by the President / CEO, including special projects, as assigned
● Bachelor’s degree or in the process of bachelor’s degree
● Ability to provide service in a way that promotes a culture of community, excellence, and efficiency
● Completion of or willingness to complete Registered Behavior Technician certification
● Evidence of good written and oral language skills and strong organizational skills
● Able to work both independently and in a team environment and receive feedback readily
● At least 2 years of experience working with children with autism or other developmental disabilities
● Clean driving record