Water Plan Check Engineer
Project Partners Anaheim, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Water Plan Check Engineer to assist a local municipality with advanced water system Plan Checking. The selected engineer will assist with the following duties:
- Support Water Engineering by plan checking relative to applicable codes and collaborating with other departments and external entities relative to plan check comments.
- Review Water Improvement Plans for individual sites applying for private development entitlements; review hydraulic reports and calculations for individual sites based on local codes and standards.
- Examine supporting documents to include street improvement plans, grading plans, and other documents related to the proposed water improvement plans under review.
- Answer questions and provide information to the public, contractors, consultants; investigates issues and recommends corrective actions to resolve issues.
- Prepare plan review reports or comment sheets noting plan deficiencies; prepare small water service plans utilizing AutoCAD.
- Review the materials submittals provided by the contractors for the construction of proposed water mains and services.
- Asses required permit/impact/assessment fees and construction bond estimates.