Project Nia fundamentally believes in providing opportunity. We provide an opportunity for our clients to achieve exceptional results by having us handle a piece of their sales strategy, and we provide an opportunity for all of our sales team members to grow their careers from the ground up.
At Project Nia, we love being able to help entry-level professionals learn sales fundamentals that will be an asset to them throughout their careers, and we love being able to provide job security and upward mobility to all who work with us.
Our goal is to help our Entry-Level Account Managers transition into mid-level and upper-level leadership roles and ultimately move into large-scale management roles in our organization. We are proud to provide support, guidance, and training every step of the way!
Responsibilities of an Entry-Level Account Manager:
Conduct basic sales and marketing presentations
- Tailor services to meet the needs of our clients’ customers
- Manage a territory and customer base
- Meet weekly sales goals and performance metrics
Our clients have grown to rely on us for revenue they can’t get on their own. In the next two years, they have asked us to help spearhead market expansion throughout the nation. Project Nia needs leaders who are hungry to learn, who are not afraid to tackle challenges, and who want to be in control of their future.
Project Nia’s training focus is simple and driven toward developing leaders.
Areas of training and development for Entry-Level Sales Account Managers:
- Sales and business communications (sales systems, client services, account acquisition, sales presentations, relationship building, and account management)
- Team leadership and coaching (how to train, coach and mentor others effectively)
- Business essentials (public speaking, crucial conversations, budgeting, goal setting, driving revenue, campaign and territory management)
Project Nia provides:
- Promotions based on results, rather than seniority
- An education-based, supportive atmosphere
- Weekly competitions and bonuses
- On-the-job training and great work experience
- Travel opportunities for top performers (national and international)
At Project Nia, we want the best people advancing as quickly as possible so that we deliver for our clients, and give top performing team members opportunities to grow professionally.
If you think you have what it takes to add to our team, please submit your resume and get in touch with our Human Resources team today!
Candidates with the following interest should apply: sales, customer relations, customer retention, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, restaurant, retail, retail management, hospitality bachelor's degree, hospitality experience, server, hostess, host, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, public relations, public speaking, entry-level, business management, recruiting