project MIND, Inc. has immediate openings for full-time and part-time Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) to join our clinical team. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to provide behavior intervention to children diagnosed with Developmental Delays, Sensory Integrative Dysfunction, Attention Deficit Disorder, and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our staff work with children in a 1:1 (one on one) outpatient clinical setting.
project MIND is an outpatient clinic located in North Las Vegas, Nevada. We provide evidence-based therapy through Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We utilize state-of-the-art client management software that minimizes paperwork allowing therapists to focus on client service delivery.
project MIND will provide RBT training to well-suited individuals.
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time employees that complete training and move into a full-time salaried role.
- Implement treatment plans and behavioral procedures under the direction of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Maintain thorough electronic treatment notes on each client.
- Professionally interact with co-workers, clients, and families with respect and responsiveness to their needs.
- Follow industry guidelines for ethical and professional performance.
- Demonstrate dependability and time management skills.
- Attend staff meetings and in-service training.
- Implement knowledge of HIPAA and health and safety practices.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Strong willingness to learn
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Moderate physical effort (lift/carry/push up to 30 lbs.), standing/walking, occasionally lifts supplies and/or equipment, occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching, manual dexterity and mobility.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time