Are you looking for the opportunity to put your BCBA experience and skills to work helping children achieve positive outcomes? project MIND, Inc. is currently expanding our team of ABA professionals in Las Vegas, NV and have amazing full and part-time opportunities available.
We strive to work with the best BCBAs and to provide cutting edge well thought out services for our clients. In your new role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide direct care to children diagnosed with autism and other related disorders.
- Conduct assessments, develop plans and supervise team members in carrying out those treatment plans.
- Conduct parent support trainings.
- Collect and analyze data using our cloud-based documentation and graphing program.
- Competitive salaried compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits package(Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage)
- Liability coverage.
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- PTO and holiday pay
- Taking a job in Las Vegas is a sure bet!
You'll love this fast-paced city with its numerous attractions, world-class shows, and top-notch dining. And if you love the outdoors, you just hit the jackpot! From desert trails and skydiving to exploring canyons and kayaking, by working in Las Vegas, you'll be dealt the winning hand!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time