We are seeking a Weekend PREP Center Supervisor who will be responsible for the administrative oversight of staff and clients within the 24-hour residential substance abuse treatment program. This position is located in Staten Island, NY.
Work Schedule: 20 hours per weekend - including Friday evening from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm and Saturday & Sunday from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Oversee all aspects of a 24 hour residential 820 certified facility.
- Ensure compliance with DOH and OASAS regulations as it pertains to the 820 certification.
- Develops, implements and monitors new and expanded client services and client flow system to ensure compliance to regulatory and other mandates, including client assignments, the referral, transfer screening/intake, assessment, discharge, and follow-up processes.
- Handles all weekend incident reporting and crisis intervention.
- Ensures all staffing disciplines function according to program services and client needs.
- Conducts and documents weekly staff supervision of weekend staff.
- Ensure weekend staffing of program services and shifts are in compliance with regulatory and agency requirements.
- Create and implement weekend staffing schedules with back-up coverage.
- Monitors a sample of the clinical charts via a QI review of the staff and electronic health records, to assure quality service delivery and conducts utilization reviews as required.
- Responsible for the completion of weekend staff employee evaluations.
- Conducts weekend administrative staff meetings, presenting information on clinic service delivery and other issues relevant to the staff to assure efficient service delivery.
- Master’s Degree and LMHC, LMSW or LCSW required (provisional limited permit will be considered).
- Experience in the fields of substance abuse and/or mental health treatment required.
- The candidate should have a minimum of two-year’s administrative and/or supervisory experience in one of the above areas.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess the highest degree of skill in working with individuals and groups over a broad range of topics and issues, many of which require extreme sensitivity and insight.
- Computer knowledge and statistical skills to the degree that the Weekend Supervisor can organize quality assurance and performance improvement data and can respond to various external regulatory agencies and the internal needs of the agency are required.